Thursday, November 14, 2013

[DJ Mix] Epilogue - End of Life and.. Beginning of Life [Trance Mix 018]

My new DJ Mix is available on beatport. It is my 18th DJ Mix, and the title is:

 "Epilogue - End of Life and.. Beginning of Life"

As you might know, I wrote a short novel few days ago. And this DJ Mix has a same title of the novel. I wanted people who read my novel to have any hope that the end of life is not the end of our soul, which means the technology for the brain science and the medical care would be progressed so much in 10 years and we could upload our mind/soul, which should be the transmission of electrical signals in our brain, onto any electrical world such as the Internet.

I can imagine this is not a novel or movie or something like that, but a reality in near future. I believe that the iPS cells, the brain science and the computer/internet technology can change the world in 10 years, at latest 15 or 20 years. I strongly want to say, we should have a hope which our future will be bright.

Well.. okay, here is my new DJ Mix. (Please be careful that the sound could start with big volume.)


http://mixes.beatport.com/mix/epilogue-end-of-life-and-beginning-of-life/114322

If you like this DJ Mix, please buy on beatport. Or please come to events which I will DJ. I want to make you have any hope, courage, dream/ambition and/or love and happiness as well as enjoyable memory.

Here is a track list on an album cover artwork for your reference.


Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment