Sunday, April 19, 2015

ESPRESSO In Holiday Morning


What a happy moment for me to have an Espresso Coffee in a holiday morning!

I feel recently that I became to be able to find small happiness around me. I realized there are so many small happiness in the world, even in a place being very close to me. This drinking Espresso is also one of my small happiness.

A photo above is of a demitasse cup set I bought few days ago. Very cute, isn't it? This demitasse cup set also belongs to my happiness.

I strongly want to say that there is a lot of happiness around us, not only big ones but also many smaller ones. No way? Not at all? If you think so, please try to find some good things for you. Anything is OK, such as you can eat sushi, you can drink alcohol everyday, you can have a bicycle, you can smell good odor of flowers, you can have an umbrella when rainy, you can eat dinner every night, etc. If you can find even just one thing which makes you feel better, and if you can think it is not a commonplace but a special thing as a small happiness, your happiness will be bigger and bigger.

We are living our lives. Why not we wish to have big happiness in our lives? I believe finding or noticing small happiness leads us to bigger happiness.

By the way, I poured lemon tea and Japanese green tea into the demitasse cups. I am not sure but I was able to feel these teas were more tasty than being drunk with standard tea cups. The demitasse cups also looked like they are very happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment