Sunday, December 6, 2015

[Letter] To me 10 years ago




Dear myself,

You must be surprised at reading this letter. Because I am you in 10 years from now your time. I know you are wondering what this letter is and kinda afraid of reading it because you do not know what are written herein. But you do not need to worry about it. Please take it easy and relax. You are thinking why I can say such a thing, knowing you are in front of this curious letter? It is because that I also experienced the same thing 10 years ago. Yes, you know, it is you that I was. Okay again, just take it easy and relax to read this letter without being surprised.

You will be you who is you that you are currently imagining. So please keep it going toward your future. Do what you can do with 100% energy for everything. Believe yourself. Believe your future. Don't mind even if somebody laugh at you. Because I am you who will be writing this.

Best Regards,
You in 10 years


No comments:

Post a Comment