Friday, July 10, 2015

Essay - July 8, 2015


I would like to write something as it is just I'm feeling. At this moment, I'm not sure what will be written. To write as I'm feeling is interesting for me. I look forward to reading this when it finished.

Okay, well.. what is the first one I'm feeling now? I'm on a train which is a little crowded but not so much. Recently I'm taking trains in various time, not in regular time, to go to work. I realized I can see many interesting things every morning if I'm in such a way. Taking a same train everyday must be easy and efficient for many people, I think. But I found it is a little bit boring to me, but taking different train in each morning gives me many chances to see/hear various things in which I may be going to be interested. Sometimes I can see an incident, sometimes I can see a person/people, sometimes I can hear music, and sometimes.. Well.. so, what I want to say now is I'm excited every morning thinking what would happen today.

By the way, I was in the morning when I was writing this essay, until the last sentence. But now I'm in the evening of the same day.

And now, then, I'm in the morning of next day. I'm on a train which is different from the one on yesterday. Well.. so, what I want to say is.. again, I'm excited.. Ahh. What I do want to say is that one day has passed so quickly. Every moment is precious and there is no time to waste .

To tell you the truth, two days passed already since I started writing this essay.

Time flies, how fast!

Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment