Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dancing at "Planet presents Electro Shock Moon" at Takao Benkei-mura



I went dancing at a rave party "Planet presents Electro Shock Moon" at Takao Benkei-mura in Tokyo on May 25 and 26, 2013.

There were lots of amazing artists and I was able to feel the shake of soul there. Especially artists such as Hideyo Blackmoon and DJ JURI made me really be moved. Their performances were extremely fantastic and awesome.

I want to say "thank you" to DJ Rinaneko who is an organizer of the party and the dance event "Planet".

Following is a video I took there and uploaded on YouTube. You mush be able to feel fantastic moments as well as we felt there, I believe.





Thank you very much all people who I met there. I look forward to seeing you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment