Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DJing at SHAMAN NIGHT in Kiyosato Camping Site (June 15, 2013)




Hi, everyone! I've discovered the easy way to fly in the sky. It must provide us the fantastic moments and experiences. Do you want to know? Okay, I'll explain how to do it.


  1. Buy some Helium gas. You can find it at a toy shop, which is sold as a toy that can change your voice tone higher.
  2. Breath the Helium gas with air until your body floats.


Wow! Now you can fly in the sky. You can go anywhere you want, just catch the wind.

          (Image)

*Note: Please do not do this if you are a good child. Both Helium gas and to fly are dangerous.


By the way, I DJed at the art and music event "SHAMAN NIGHT" at Keep Camping Site in Kiyosato, Yamanashi-pref. on June 15-16, 2013. I was the 1st DJ and spun Uplifting/Euphoric Trance as same as usual. A video below is my DJing which was recorded there. Please watch it if you have interesting.





Also photos were uploaded on facebook and Google+. Links are:

facebook: http://on.fb.me/1bP7Bo9

Google+: http://bit.ly/19LlAih

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment