Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My DJing on niconico - 【ニコ生録画】 塩沼哲のTRANCE MIX (/o\) 【いやん恥ずかしい】



Hi everyone. I thought about a new garbage collecting system. I believe it would be a standard in the future because of its simplicity. Okay, I will tell you what it is and how it works. It's very easy as you can see below.

  1. Prepare a "Black Hole". (*Please make it if you don't have yet.)
  2. Put it at anywhere in your house.
  3. Then, put garbage near the Black Hole.
  4. The Black Hole probably vacuums the garbage automatically.

What a nice system it is!

But please note. If you use this fantastic system in wrong way, the Black Hole must vacuum not only you but also the Earth. Be careful.

By the way, I DJed on niconico (Japanese uploading video and live streaming service) as a DJ live streaming few days ago. I spun some Uplifting / Euphoric Trance for 30 minutes there. Following video is the one I recorded my DJing on the day and uploaded on YouTube.





Please enjoy Trance music I selected if you like. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment