Friday, June 7, 2013

Next my DJ event "SHAMAN NIGHT" on June 15 and 16, 2013


Hi everyone. What are you thinking about now? About economy? About money? Company? School? Boy/girl friend? Dream? Or..  Origin of Universe?

I am thinking about...  Nothing.  Ha ha ha.  (*・∀・)w

But to tell you the truth, I am thinking about snow. Beautiful white powder snow on a slope in a mountain. I can imagine I'm skiing there and feeling the wind and nature. What a nice feeling I'm having there! I am free. I can make my trail as I want. Yeah, we have lots of choice to go forward.  And our lives are same. We can choose our life as we want. We have freedom. Please use your freedom to make your life better.

... What? .. Why am I so serious? Ummm... It's not me. Maybe my copy-robot or something.


What I want to say in this post is..


I will DJ at the rave party "SHAMAN NIGHT" in Kiyosato, Yamanashi-pref. on June 15 and 16, 2013!!

Yay!! Oh, yay! Come on! Come on! And let's dance together! \(^o^)/~




Followings are the links to the event for your information.

- Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/416628195101624/

- SHAMAN GRAPHIX Official Website:
http://shamangraphix.com/


Please come to this event if you have an interesting. And talk to me if you find me there. We must be gonna be able to have fantastic moment together.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment