Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Latest and previous my DJing at RMC



These following videos are the latest and previous my DJing at the dance event RMC which has been holding at CAVE in Koenji, Tokyo.  The 1st one is at "RMC - Hard House Summit GW Exclusive Limited" held on April 28 and the 2nd one is at "RMC - Spring Festival 2013" held on March 19, 2013.  As you can see, I spun Uplifting/Euphoric Trance at both parties.  Please enjoy my DJing by watching the videos.








By the way, I am sorry to tell you this, but the RMC was changed to an event managed by CAVE from being managed by DJ MINORI who is an organizer of RMC itself.   Accordingly the style of RMC also was changed.  From Trance music to various music such as Techno for the main genre of RMC.  I feel so sorry for it because the RMC had been started as the Trance and Hard House dance event.  As the result, I decided to be away from RMC.  But I will keep watching the RMC and hope it will be greater event.  I really appreciate the RMC.

Good luck and God bless you, Minori-kun.


No comments:

Post a Comment