Wednesday, September 25, 2013

[Report] agefarre (velfarre x ageHa Cyber TRANCE) 2013



I went clubbing to ageHa (studio coast) in Tokyo on September 22, 2013. An event name is "velfarre x ageHa Cyber TRANCE 2013". As you may know, the "Cyber TRANCE" is a legendary dance event which was held at "velfarre" in Roppongi, Tokyo on every Saturday until 2006.

An opening time of the "Cyber TRANCE 2013" was 11 pm, so I went to the ageHa (studio coast) around 10:30 pm to buy a ticket. I had been thinking there would be a line to buy tickets, but surprisingly, I found there was a quite long line reached around middle point of a bridge which is located between the studio coast and the Shinkiba-station. People who have an experience to go to the studio coast may know how long the line was. There were so many people to buy the tickets.

As a result, I was in the line for 2 hours until I could enter the studio coast. For 2 hours to enter a nighclub! If you are a clubber, you may understand how much popular the "Cyber TRANCE 2013" was!

When I entered an ARENA which is a main floor of the ageHa, I found there were many people already. And sound.. yeah, it was the Cyber TRANCE. I was really excited hearing the sound. I could see some friends there. I felt happy seeing them, who love the Trance and dancing very much, at that amazing event at the ageHa studio coast!

The time passed so quickly. Just only one time, I went drinking to a bar at an ISLAND which is one of sub floors of the ageHa. And for the remaining time, I feel I was dancing continuously without any rest except for several times of going to the restroom. I totally forgot the time going by.

This is a video which I took there. Although a sound of the video is cracked because it was taken by iPhone and near the speaker, I think you could feel the exciting atmosphere.





The main floor ARENA became the most exciting and dramatic in the early morning. Some people were impressed and crying around me. When I saw them who were crying, I reminded lots of good memories of the Cyber TRANCE at the velfarre almost 10 years ago and also was impressed so much and finally crying. Tears did not stop dropping from my eyes. How moved and impressed the Cyber TRANCE was! How awesome it was..

Following video was taken at the ending part of the event. Most people were remaining on the floor and dancing even though the morning has come. (* Sorry for hard-to-listening, this video's sound is also cracked..)




The Cyber TRANCE was the original point of my DJ life. I was able to make some nice clubber friends at the velfarre. I really loved the Cyber TRANCE and the velfarre, so probably its good memories got me moved and to cry.

I want to say thank you for the Cyber TRNACE, the velfarre and all the people who made this awesome party "Cyber TRANCE 2013" at the ageHa studio coast. I was really happy there.

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment