Wednesday, July 10, 2013

[DJ Live] TRANCE MIX (/o\) [w/ House and Psychedelic]


Hi everyone. I have an important thing which I need to say to everybody. 

To tell you the truth, I've fallen in love with a girl whom I know very well.

I would like to show some photos taken her for your reference. If you see them, you would fall in love with her as well as I did.

Okay, firstly, this is her legs.



Wow! Very sexy, eh? I want to know who can take the photo like this.

Secondly, this is a shot taken from the side of her.



Wow! Amazing! How sexy she is! I can't stop imagining I'm dating with her, and.. doing that thing, another that thing... , also that thing.... Wow, wow, wow.

But there is a big problem.

... She is me.


By the way, I recorded my DJ live broadcasting named "Tetsu Shionuma Trance Mix (with House and Psychedelic)" on niconico on June 29, 2013.  Following video is the one I edited like an old movie film taste and uploaded on YouTube.  If you have any interesting, please watch and listen to it as your back ground music during your daily work.




Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment